I wrote this section in 1997 when the Clinton Administration sued Microsoft. Since then GNU/Linux has improved substantially and now far exceeds government desktop IT requirements. However, U.S. federal and state governments have continued to hire lawyers to pick at Microsoft instead of hiring programmers to port their Windows-only apps to GNU/Linux. Then they express surprise that Johnny wants to major in Law instead of Computer Science.
- Transitioning Away From SAsites
- Physics is Fun
- Posting From iPhone App
- Create original technology
- Self-esteem is not job 1
- Why Bill Gates is Richer than You
- Is the Facebook imperative really so great for Corporate America?
- What Will It Mean When the eBook Comes First?
- Internet Explorer gains modicum of HTML5 | The Download Blog – Download.com
- Software-as-a-service has built-in security advantages – Google Apps for business
- Greed is Good