- FishCrabRelax (in work)
- HealthConsumer.org: Site to help low-income Californians get health care. Completed entirely via telecommuting.
- WomensClinic.org: Site for an obstetrics and gynecology clinic that serves women in the Stillwater, Oklahoma community. Completed entirely via telecommuting.
- U.S. Army Medical Command: IT Consulting and Web application programming
- Govconferences.com: Ecommerce site for the Army’s Medical Logistic Conference
- USAA PAS System: Served as a major contributor to the production of a Web-based training system for Fortune 500 company
- Gallagher Headquarters: Created Web site to market large, well-known ranch featured in major motion picture, “All the Pretty Horses”
Search Engine Marketing
Search engine marketing, or SEM, is a form of Internet marketing that seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in search engine result pages (SERPs) through the use of paid placement, contextual advertising, and paid inclusion. The largest SEM vendors are Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing and Microsoft adCenter. As of 2006, SEM was growing much faster than traditional advertising and even other channels of online marketing. We can help you to implement and understanding the intricacies of search engine marketing.
Service provided through my alter ego company GeekBrothers.AutomaticGeek.com.